Friday, June 12, 2009

I Did it!!!

My first try at something like this. This came to me all of a sudden. A writing class I wanted to take was cancelled and I wanted, no needed a way to express myself in writing. Writing has been my shadow since I was young. Why can't I be like my brothers who know all about cars and working with their hands? I know nothing about cars, nothing about directions. heck I am lucky I get myself home after work. I just follow the other cars and hope that they will lead me to something that looks familiar.
No, I have to be the one who is "Artistic" why is it that when I see an episode of a show and it touches me and I understand what the writers were trying to say, others just see it as another brainless diversion? When I hear a song and feel the emotion the writer must have been feeling, others just hear a song. I have been that way all my life. I would love to be able to be like my brothers, I am so jealous of them for so many things. Why wasn't I born to be a "Real" man? Oh well. This shadow maybe needs an outlet. Maybe it won't haunt me as much if I let it out.
The door is open now. What comes out may be upsetting to some, wonderful to some, and just plain stupid and pointless to some. I am not a great writer, my grammer sucks, I misspell words. But like I said, That shadow just sits their needing to show its head.

Well this was just my test run. Stay tuned in the future for random thoughts on just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment